No Eating or Drinking
If you are scheduled to undergo surgery, even if it is minor, please refrain from eating or drinking from midnight the night before.
Leave valuables at home
We cannot be held responsible for any loss of, or damage to items.
What to bring
The day of your procedure
- ID Book of Main member of Medical Aid
- ID Book of Patient
- Medical aid scheme card
- Doctor’s letter of referral
- Medical aid scheme authorisation number (we can assist with this if necessary)
Hospital tariffs are charged according to negotiated medical scheme rates
Co-Payments as per medical aid rules
Arrange with your medical aid scheme for an authorization number regarding your admission , should you experience any problems, please do not hesitate to ask.
Ask your medical aid:
- What costs will be covered
- Which exclusions will apply
- What is your co-payment or deductible as per medical scheme rules
- Provide correct facility practice number
- Provide tariffs codes
- Your doctor will advise you when you may be discharged.
- It is likely that you will be prescribed medication to take home and you should follow the directions meticulously.
- It is important that you arrange for someone to pick you up.
- Please complete our customer service questionnaire, which will assist us in further improving our service to our patients.
Please complete the following form and we will come back to you as soon as possible.